纪检监察 Your location: Home> Discipline Inspection and Supervision> Discipline Inspection and Supervision
Regulations of the Communist Party of China on Accountability
中国共产党问责条例》 Regulations of the Communist Party of China on Accountability
The first is to comprehensively and strictly govern the party, regulate and strengthen the party's accountability work, and formulate these regulations in accordance with the Constitution of the Communist Party of China.
Article 2 The Party's accountability work is guided by Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thinking of the "Three Represents," and the concept of scientific development. "Strategic layout, adhere to the party's leadership, strengthen the party's construction, and administer the party comprehensively and rigorously, so that the power must be held accountable, the responsibility must be assumed, and the failure must be investigated. Of leading cadres practise loyalty and cleanliness.
Article 3 The principles that the party's accountability work should adhere to: follow the rules, observe discipline, seek truth from facts, fail to be responsible, be strict with accountability, punish the front and back, heal the sick, save people, and take responsibility for each level.
Article 4 The party's accountability work is the responsibility of the party organization to investigate the main responsibility, supervision responsibility, and leadership responsibility of the party organization and the party's leading cadres for failure to perform their duties in party building and party cause.
The objects of accountability are party committees (party groups) at all levels, party working departments and their leading members, and disciplinary committees (disciplinary inspection groups) at all levels and their leading members. The main focus is on the person in charge.
Article 5 Accountability shall be clearly separated. The leadership of the party organization has overall leadership responsibilities within the scope of its responsibilities. The main person in charge of the leadership team and the members of the team directly responsible assume the main leadership responsibility, and other members of the team involved in decision-making and work bear important leadership responsibilities.
Article 6 Party organizations and leading cadres who violate the Party Constitution and other intra-party regulations and fail to perform or perform their duties incorrectly shall be held accountable under any of the following circumstances:
(1) The Party's leadership has weakened, and the Party's theory, line, policy, and decision-making and deployment of the Party Central Committee have not been effectively implemented. It is advancing economic construction, political construction, cultural construction, social construction, ecological civilization construction, or dealing with costs. The weak leadership and major mistakes in major problems that have occurred in the region, its own department, or its own unit have caused serious losses to the party's cause and the people's interests, and have adverse effects;
(2) The lack of party building, the political life inside the party is abnormal, the organization life is not sound, the party organization is weak, the party nature education, especially the education of ideals, convictions, and tenets is weak. The problems in the selection and appointment work were prominent, and the party and the masses reacted strongly, damaging the party's image and weakening the political foundation of the party's governance;
(3) Incomplete and strict governance of the party, inadequate implementation of main and supervisory responsibilities, loose control of the party's governance and looseness of the party, good humanism prevails, and reconciliation, irresponsibility and responsibility, weak intra-party supervision If the problem is not found, if the problem is found, it will not be reported, not dealt with, or rectified without accountability, causing serious consequences;
(4) Insufficient political discipline, organizational discipline, honesty discipline, mass discipline, work discipline, and life discipline, leading to frequent violations of regulations and disciplines, especially the maintenance of political discipline and political rules. More than that, the gangs and gangs have serious problems and caused bad effects;
(5) Unstable and unsteady efforts to promote party style and clean government and anti-corruption work, and the spread of corruption within the jurisdiction has not been effectively curbed, and unhealthy practices that damage the interests of the masses and corruption are prominent;
(6) Other cases of failure of duty that should be held accountable.
Article 7 Accountability methods for party organizations include:
(A) Inspection. Those who fail to perform their duties and the circumstances are relatively light shall be ordered to make a written inspection and make effective rectifications.
(2) Notification. Those who fail to perform their duties and have serious circumstances shall be ordered to make corrections and notified within a certain range.
(3) Reorganization. Anyone who fails to perform his duties and seriously violates the Party's discipline and cannot be corrected by himself should be reorganized.
Accountability methods for party leaders include:
(1) Notification. Those who fail to perform their duties shall be severely criticized, rectified in accordance with regulations, and notified within a certain range.
(B) Commandments. Those who fail to perform their duties and have less serious circumstances shall exhort them in conversation or in writing.
(3) Organizational adjustment or organization. For those who fail to perform their duties, have serious circumstances and are unsuitable for the current post, they shall take measures such as suspension inspection, adjustment of post, order resignation, demotion, and removal according to the situation.
(4) Disciplinary action. Where disciplinary sanctions should be imposed for dereliction of duty, disciplinary responsibilities shall be investigated in accordance with the Regulations of the Chinese Communist Party on Disciplinary Actions.
The above accountability methods can be used individually or in combination.
Article 8 The accountability decision shall be made by the Party Central Committee or a Party organization with administrative authority. Among them, the party's leading cadres, the disciplinary commission (disciplinary inspection team), and the party's work department have the right to take accountability and admonishment by way of accountability; put forward suggestions for organizational adjustment or organizational treatment; take accountability by disciplinary measures, and follow the party constitution and relevant internal party Regulatory authority and procedure enforcement.
Article 9 After a decision on accountability is made, it shall be announced and supervised in a timely manner to the party organization to be held or the party's leading cadres and their party organizations. Relevant accountability information shall be reported to the organizational department. The organizational department shall classify the accountability decision materials into the personal files of the accountable leading cadres and report to the organizational department at the next higher level for the record; if it involves organizational adjustment or organizational processing, it shall be within one month. Complete the corresponding procedures.
The party's leading cadres who have been held accountable should write a written review to the accountability decision organ and make a deep inspection at the democratic life meeting or other party meetings. Establishing and perfecting a system for reporting and exposing typical issues of accountability, and adopting organizational adjustment or organizational treatment, and disciplinary measures for accountability should generally be made public.
Article 10 Life-long accountability shall be implemented. For those who are negligent and have serious consequences and serious consequences, they shall be held seriously accountable regardless of whether their responsible persons are relocated, promoted or retired.
Article 11 Party committees (party committees) of provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government, ministries and commissions of the central government, and ministries and commissions of central state organs may formulate implementation measures in accordance with these regulations.
The Central Military Commission may formulate relevant regulations in accordance with these regulations.
Article 12 The interpretation of these regulations is the responsibility of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.
Article 13 These Regulations shall become effective on July 8, 2016. The previously issued regulations on accountability that are inconsistent with this Regulation shall be implemented in accordance with this Regulation.